Current Tunes

January 30, 2016


This month has been the best for new music- with new albums and singles flying at us like I don't know what I had to try really hard to reduce my favorites!
I don't tend to have a 'genre' of music, I kind of like almost everything- from country to pop to rock, I got it all. 

So here are a few of my monthly favs (new & old):

Selena Gomez- Revival 
Justin Bieber- Sorry
Fall Out Boy ft. Demi Lovato- Irresitable
Adele- Turning Tables
Mumford & Sons- Broad Shouldered Beasts
Hillsong UNITED- Oceans
One Direction- History
Selena Gomez- Hands To Myself
Natasha Bedingfield- Unwritten
Justin Bieber- Love yourself
Mumford & Sons- Ditmas
Stooshe- Black Heart
Selena Gomez- Same Old Love
Demi Lovato- Confident
Lawson- Brokenhearted 
Mumford & Sons- Babel

These are just a few of some tunes I am currently loving. They are always blasting away in my car as I do a cruise, of course! 

What are your favourite songs at the moment?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Love Irresistible too! And Mumford & Sons all the way! <3 Thanks for sharing! x

    clumsyagenda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me - I really need to listen to the new One Direction single! ^^
    Minaali
    The Snap Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember Unwritten. I was so absessed with it when it came out (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice picks! really like Selena and Justin's music lately!

    ARedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I've heard a majority of the songs on your list! I'm very far behind I see! I'm currently in love with Frank Sinatra all over again.

    Heba xx || The Heba

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore mumford & sons, will have to check out some of the other tracks you've listed x

    VanessaVonJames | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete