Favourite Lipsticks Currently

3:58 pm





So lately I have been experimenting with new lipstick shades and trying to be more out there as oppose to my usual nude shades. I have loved the red lip look during the winter, I think it makes every outfit that little bit better! I selected the three lipsticks that I have been reaching for quite regularly these past few months.

Urban Decay Matte Bad Blood
Rimmel London 700 Naughty Nude
Rimmel London Kate Moss 01

I recently got the Urban Decay Matte Lipstick for Christmas and I absolutely adore this lipstick and the shade. I find some matte lipsticks can make your lips feel like they are about to crack off your face, however, this lipstick has a very creamy texture which not only makes your lips look amazing but moisturized too. 

My Naughty Nude is my 'everyday' lipstick as you could call it. If I am out and about doing day to day things, I like to keep it low key and wear a nude but yet keeping it funky at the same time! I love this lipstick, very moisturizing and feels great on your lips. It isn't drying and it doesn't feel like it is about to crack your lips. I think the shade is lovely for a basic look or a non 'in your face' appearance.

My trusty good ol' 01. I have had this lipstick for years, I am forever recommending this lipstick because I absolutely loveeee it. I don't think it has as much of a creamy texture as Urban's one, but I think the shade on this is gorgeous and the matte comes out lovely and lasts a good ol' time too.

I love all these lipsticks and I have been using them very regularly and frequently. I don't know if it is just me but I am forever anxious about wearing daring lipsticks or colours when I'm out and about. I think I definitely need to get to it and wear these shades out more!

What are your favorite lipsticks lately?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I really need to try some more bits from Rimmel, everyone seems to love their lipsticks yet I haven't actually tried hardly anything from the brand. The Urban Decay lipstick sounds really good though, I love that it's a matte lipstick with a creamy texture!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images